Makeup is a powerful tool. It is not about changing who you are. It is just about enhancing your looks. And experimenting with your looks.
Today early morning I did makeup for my friend who had to go for a formal event.
The details of the products used:
- Base – Kryolan, Na 1
- Contouring – Kryolan, Negro 2
- Compact powder – Maybelline Clear Glow Compact, Nude
- Eye shadow – Maybelline Diamond Glow eye shadow palette in Copper Brown
- Eye liner – L’Oreal Paris Gel Eyeliner
- Mascara – L’Oreal Paris Volume Lashes
- Lipstick – Colorbar, 14 M, Fairy Tale
- Eyebrow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ebony
What do you think of this look? Share your comments below! I would love to read your views.