First of all I want to say I am no makeup artist but a makeup addict and lover.
I usually don’t do makeup for others. I like to experiment and work on myself. But exceptions come when your best friend is home. And you want to doll her up. So I gave her very simple look with bright lips. She wanted more no-makeup sorts look.
The details of the products used:
- Base – Kryolan, Na 1
- Contouring – Kryolan, Negro 2
- Compact powder – Maybelline Clear Glow Compact, Nude
- Eye shadow – Maybelline Diamond Glow eye shadow palette in Copper Brown
- Eye liner – L’Oreal Paris Gel Eyeliner
- Mascara – L’Oreal Paris Volume Lashes
- Lipstick – Incolor, Pink 03
- Eyebrow – Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, Ebony
What do you think of this look? Have you tried any of the products mentioned in this post? Share your comments below!